A lot of ladies like me, who love crochet, have beautiful designs for crochet patterns. Probabbly the easiest way to see a good pattern is with a dishcloth. It also makes a perfect gift for Mother’s Day, which is just around the corner. I’m making a lot of dishcloths for gifts, for my family. In case you have no idea what to give, there you go, maybe you want to make them a nice handmade dishcloth.
Here are 10 dishcloth patterns, and yes, they are free. They come from various people who are kind enough to make free patterns in Craftsy. If your not a Craftsy member yet, maybe you should consider signing up. There is no cost, and you get to browse free patterns.
“If you decide to make a purchase through my links an affiliate will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!”
Here are 10 of my favourite dishcloths:
2. Nature’s Song Dishcloth (by Nature’s Song)
3. Essential Dishcloth (by Nattypat Crochet)
4. Scrubbing Bubbles (Creative Threads by Leah)
5. Sea Side Ripple Dishcloth ( by MGreen041’s)
6. Valley Dishcloth (by Mommiknits)
10. Striped Dishcloths (by Designs by Melody)